Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Bicycle Happy Birthday Card

If you are looking for my GIU gal post, click HERE.

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses a stamp set from Victorine Originals called Bicycles Set with Penny Farthing.
I used patterned papers from DCWV's Hello Darlin' stack.  I stamped on the wood grain paper with the square shaped bicycle stamp using brown ink.  It created a great background!  I stamped the focal point bicycle in brown as well and then die cut around it.  The sentiment is from Victorine Originals' Floral & Sayings stamp set.  That was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with gold powder.  I embellished with a bow of Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine and GMD Mai Tai enamel dots.
Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. This card is very cool. I love the background.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the mood board, stamps, and I just love that stack! Great vision Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Beth... I love the bicycle and that awesome paper....

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete