Thursday, February 08, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Valentine Treat Box

Hello all and happy Thursday!   I am sharing this sweet Valentine treat box I created on the Trendy Twine blog today.
I started with a Kraft Window Box and stamped on it with APB You & Me planner stamps using Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry as well as VersaMagic Cloud White ink.  When the inks were dry, I added the peanut M&M's, wrapped the box with Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and added a Pink Tag-It.  The Tag-It is decorated with a Pink Midnight Trendy Page DotJust For You print and punch tag, and Chocolate Truffle Sequins.
I used all of the elements from February's Treat Packaging Bundle on this project!  I just love how well these go together.  Perfect for Valentine's Day or party favors!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Super cute treat box! The stamped design is so sweet! I adore that fun tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Wonderful Valentine's Treat Box Beth!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little treat boxes are perfect for gifts. Yours is fabulous in pink and white since it pops on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous project! I love the stamping and the tag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete