Friday, February 09, 2018

Rustic Valentine Card

I needed to make several Valentine's Day cards for family, and I was procrastinating.  Eeek!  When I found the Denim & Pearls stack at Hobby Lobby (for only $5!) I decided I would go with a rustic Valentine theme this year.  Here is what I ended up creating.
I used stitched and scalloped stitched heart dies to create the focal point. The small hearts were popped up with thin foam tape.  The sentiment is from Victorine Originals.
I made 6 of this style of card, so I would have to say that that bargain for the stack has already paid off!  Here is a peek of the 12x12 stacks I got for 75% off when I went to Hobby Lobby last week.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty! The rustic design looks amazing! Eeek, look at those gorgeous stacks! I can't wait to see what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Card. What a great deal on those paper packs. I've been procrastinating to on making Valentine Cards. I still have one more to make. Yikes!
    I'm going to be In a Blog Hop tomorrow (Saturday) If you get time would Love for you to come over and hop along.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rustic look of your card! Perfect for Valentine's Day! And WOW, check out the bargains you got at Hobby Lobby! Lucky Girl! Have a great Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Great find at Hobby lobby!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! love the rustic look!Awesome deals! I don't have a Hobby Lobby near me..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure do like the rustic look for Valentine. Lucky deals from Hobby Lobby. Ours didn't have too much, but I might check again.

    ReplyDelete