Friday, February 16, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board #22

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the SumMore Fun blog with a new mood board (you can see it at the bottom of this post). Here is what I created for inspiration!
I started with the Large Stemmed Daisy (2151-H) stamp.  I stamped it in black and used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 to fussy cut around it, and to create the shadow layer behind it as well.  I also used that daisy stamp with Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple, and Fired Brick to create the floral background on the card base.  I added a Kaisercraft Mandala Die Cut onto the card base and then popped the daisy up on that.  I watercolored the daisy with Distress Oxide inks.
 
I stamped the Kindness is to the Heart What Sunshine is to the Flowers sentiment onto vellum using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and embellished with enamel dots.
Here is a look at the current mood board:

You can enter using the theme, pictures, or colors. Lots of choices! Head on over to the SumMore Fun blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s. We can't wait to see your take on the current Mood Board.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store


You can find me at these links on Social Media:


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Such a fun way to use the stamp for the background and focal point! I love the gorgeous doily die cut you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just so lovely !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so PRETTY Beth! LOVE the doily background but that flower is just gorgeous!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete