Friday, September 28, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board #38

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the SumMore Fun blog with a new mood board (you can see it at the bottom of this post). Here is what I created for inspiration!
I used Raisin Boat's Growing Love stamp set with the Stamp Platform and the wreath builder technique to create this card.  It was fun seeing how the fall wreath would turn out using the different small stamps from that set!  I added a bow of Totally Red Trendy Twine and Momenta Mr & Mrs dies to the card.  I die cut the dies three times, adhering the layers together with Lineco Adhesive and a precision tipped bottle.

Here is a look at the current mood board:
You can enter using the theme, pictures, or colors. Lots of choices! Head on over to the SumMore Fun blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s. We can't wait to see your take on the current Mood Board.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store


You can find me at these links on Social Media:


4 comments:

  1. Your card turned out so lovely Beth.. Love the wreath you created! If you still have that SVG file could you send it to me through FB? Would love to use it too... I have a Silhouette machine... Thanks if you can! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Those dies are adorable, I love the font!

    ReplyDelete