Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dear Old Santa Tag

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The tag I am sharing with you uses the Victorine Originals Large Dear Old Santa stamp.
I stamped the face using Versafine Onyx Black ink onto a kraft tag that I hand-cut, then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then used Prismacolor Scholar colored pencils to color the image.  I added Liquid Applique to the hat to make it look fuzzy and Glossy Accents to the glasses to make them look real!
I matted the tag with black and plaid cardstocks.  I embellished the tag with a Trendy Page Dot, Totally Red and Totally White Trendy Twines, as well as glitter enamel dots.

Remember, we have a monthly challenge going on right right now in the SumMore Fun Creations Facebook group!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

6 comments:

  1. Your tag looks amazing Beth! I always loved that Santa stamp! The texture on his hat looks fantastic! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! !
    Today I decorated the Christmas tree. I really enjoyed it! Every year I get very excited, I decorate the Christmas tree and it begins to feel like Christmas. I think this year's Christmas tree is also very beautiful.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is so beautiful!! Love the vintage look of it.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! I love the kraft and the Santa looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute card. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete