Friday, December 14, 2018

Ornament Christmas Card

Good Morning!  Today is a reminder post for the current Christmas Crafts challenge that SumMore Fun has going on in their SumMore Fun Creations Facebook group.  You can see even more inspiration on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses a Victorine Originals Snowflake Ornament stamp and a sentiment from Raisin Boat's Merry Nature stamp set.
I stamped the Snowflake Ornament stamp with Sparkling Unicorn Spit in Starling Sasha and Violet Vulture by painting it onto the stamp with a brush and then stamping.  I love the shimmer it creates!  I then die cut the square with a GMD Lacey Lattice Square die and stamped the sentiment in black ink.  The patterned papers are from Pink and Main's Frosty paper pad.  I embellished with a silver tinsel ribbon (which I adhered with Glue Dots super strength runner) and GMD Winter Sparkle Glitter enamel dots.

Remember, we have a monthly challenge going on right right now in the SumMore Fun Creations Facebook group!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors Beth! Lovely Christmas card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card, Beth!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything goes well to you in this year.
    As you know, Christmas is comming soon, you’ve already decorated for Christimas, right ? I also love Christmas.
    This year I’m going to put small a tree for Christmas in my room.

    ReplyDelete