Monday, December 10, 2018

Sparkle Card

Happy Monday all!  Today I am taking a break from holiday creations to bring you a fun birthday card I recently created.  All the patterned papers are from Craft Smith's Stay Magical paper pad.  The iridescent foiling on the gemstone paper is so pretty!
It was really quite simple to create, simply cutting the patterned papers the sizes I wanted and matting them with dark gray cardstock.  The sentiment panel is popped up with foam tape.  The scalloped layer was cut using GMD scalloped rectangle die.  I embellished with various self adhesive rhinestones that matched the colors of the papers.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. This card is very cute . I love the sparkle .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is nice to have a break from the holiday cards. This birthday one is wonderful, especially with that gem paper in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE card! I like the gem paper and the wonderful sentiment!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! The addition of the gems looks awesome and works perfectly with the sentiment and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! So pretty!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete