Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Pine Tree Silhouette Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses their Raisin Boat Merry Nature stamp set.
I started out by stamping the trees and the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossing it with WOW White Pearl embossing powder.  It makes such a beautiful pearly silver look!  Then I used Distress Oxide inks in Faded Jeans, Broken China, and Black Soot to blend in a winter night look.
I splashed water on the background, making the Distress Oxides lift a bit, then added dots of liquid applique so it looked like snow.  I mounted the stamped rectangle onto a GMD scalloped stitched rectangle die cut in black and the card was complete!

Remember, we have a monthly challenge going on right right now in the SumMore Fun Creations Facebook group!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. The scene you created is so pretty! The background looks so gorgeous! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete