Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Girl and Boy Baptism Cards

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The cards I am sharing with you use two stamp sets from Raisin Boat; God's Child and Flourishing Thoughts.
I stamped the Baptismal gown from the God's Child set onto a panel of white cardstock with black ink.  I then added a die cut frame around it.  The sentiment is from the Flourishing Thoughts stamp set and was also stamped in black ink.
Here is a close up of the Baptismal gown panel.  I added clear glitter Wink Of Stella on it for extra sparkle!  The background panel was die cut using a GMD scalloped stitched rectangle die.  As you can see, all of the papers I used (besides the white cardstock) have a pearlescent finish to them.  They are from The Paper Studio's Sophisticated Sparkle paper pad and they are so beautiful!
I also made a boy themed card just by switching the background paper and washi tape color.  The finishing touch for these cards was a trio of Ice White Pearl Pen dots in the top right corner.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the vintage design of that stamp. Your elegant pattern papers are a beautiful match up! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards! The papers dress up the CAS design of your cards perfectly! Great sparkly accents with the Wink of Stella too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are gorgeous! Always better to make two and have one available .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet and beautiful, Beth!! I love how you framed the gorgeous dress!! The papers are so pretty!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet set of cards, Beth. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I don't get many visits lately, so it always means so much. Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete