Monday, March 11, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine~Life Is Good Bag

Hello friends!  I am back with another blog post for the Trendy Twine blog.  Our featured twine for the month is Dark Citrus Trendy Twine.  It is a fun twist of navy and yellow that is perfect to brighten these last wintery days!  My project for today is a brightly colored treat bag.
I started with a small yellow glassine bag and added patterned paper from DCWV's Fiesta Forever stack.  I wrapped Dark Citrus Trendy Twine around the bag in two different areas.  The tag started as a Large Kraft Metal Rim Tag that I added more patterned papers to.  It is popped up with foam tape on the center of the bag.  I also added Peppermint Icicle Sequins with Glue Dots to embellish.
Once the treats were added, I folded down the top, punched two holes and added Hello Fall Trendy Page Dots and tied it shut with Totally Navy Trendy Twine.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love how you've decorated the bag!! It looks so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! The bright and cheery colors look awesome! This will definitely brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your fun colorful treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your treats always look amazing. The paper, bag, and twine looks so good together. And I love the closure -- very cute.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete