Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Purple and Gold Birthday Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses one of my all time FAVORITE stamp sets...Victorine Originals' Floral and Sayings.  You can see several other cards that I have created with that stamp set HERE.
Using my stamp platform, I inked up the flower with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink.  I wanted a little variation, so I re-inked the stamp touching only the edges with Dusty Concord DO and stamped over the flower again.  You can see it in the picture below if you look closely.  Then I stamped the sentiment in black ink, once again using the stamp platform for perfect placement.
I added metallic gold thread around the sentiment and gold Pearl Pen accents.  Other products used include GMD stitched rectangle die, GMD scalloped stitched rectangle die, white, black, and gold cardstock as well as paper from TPS Tattered & Worn paper pad. Adhesive used was ATG.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. This is so elegant and beautiful, Beth!! I love the colors and the gorgeous floral stamp you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete