Thursday, March 28, 2019

25th Anniversary Card

Good morning!  I have a silver anniversary card to share today.  When I saw the gorgeous Crafter's Companion Classic Floral Frame die, I knew it would make a stunning card, and just look at it <3
All patterned papers are from the DCWV Silver Leaf stack.  I added a Sizzix adhesive sheet to the back of the paper before I die cut it to make it easier to adhere to my card.  The 25 was created in my SCAL software with the Fantasy font.  I sized it at 1.75" wide then copy/pasted it and shadowed the second set.  It was popped up with foam tape on the card.  I wanted "years" to match the 25, so I added patterned paper into my printer and made it in the Fantasy font, size 36, in gray.  I love the elegant monochromatic look this card has!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's just stunning!! Beautiful delicate die and the silver is gorgeous!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete