Friday, April 15, 2022

Growing In Unity Day 5

It is my final day of Growing in Unity!  From Monday through Friday I posted a new creation daily that featured stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Be sure to stop by and comment each day because there will be 2 random winners from my blog comments who will each win a $20 gift credit to Unity!

On to project #5...

I started by stamping the Ruler Background stamp set with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink onto various scrap carstocks that coordinated with the background paper.  I trimmed the stamped papers and arranged them in a way I liked onto the background, glueing them in place with Bearly Art Precision Glue. To add visual interest by the sentiment, I wrapped In The Navy and Stormy Trendy Twine next to it.  The final embellishment was a trio of enamel dots.

As I mentioned earlier, be sure to leave a comment and stop by all week to increase your chances at winning those Unity gift certificates!  I will be announcing the winners of those next week.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

If you missed an earlier post, you can find them here:
 
You can find me at these links on Social Media:

16 comments:

  1. Cute! Lov ethe design
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! great design.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The colors are so great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card to wrap up your GIU week! I love the pun! The twine adds a great texture and embellishment to your card! I enjoyed all your projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I love the layers and colors. Thank you of sharing your cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, thank you for joining me with my Growing in Unity week last week. You were one of the winners of the Unity gift credits! Stop by my most recent blog post for the details on how to claim it.

      Delete
  6. I love this card, and I love that when I saw it I thought of a masculine card using browns - for your favorite carpenter or grays for your favorite construction worker. Great ending for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love punny cards like this! The colors are great. Perfect card for a guy or a loved one who is a teacher. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! I love the card and your use of the bakers twine is so creative. Another great card for all ages. The colors are so vibrant and bold! Thank you for a great week of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous card. I love all the layers you created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a super cute card. It flows so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is another great card! The colors are awesome. I’ve enjoyed all your cards. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful design! And the colors are perfect! Thanks for a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you designed your card with this awesome sentiment, beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the colors and textures on this! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete