Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Growing In Unity Day 3

Thanks for coming to my week of Growing in Unity!  From Monday through Friday I will post a new creation daily that feature stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Be sure to stop by and comment each day because there will be 2 random winners from my blog comments who will each win a $20 gift credit to Unity!

On to project #3...

The stamps I used were from Unity's Unexpected Places (KOM 2/17) stamp set.  I inked them with Scrapbook.com hybrid black ink and stamped them onto watercolor paper.  I used my stamp platform and re-inked three times to achieve the rich black lines you see on the card.  Once dry, I used various Distress Ink colors and watercolored the coffee cups.  I also made a faux "coffee cup" circle at the top and splatters with Distress Ink as well.  I kept this card simple, which is hard for me to do!!  I simply matted the stamped panel onto a dark brown cardstock layer, then onto a corrugated embossed kraft cardstock.  The card was complete!
As I mentioned earlier, be sure to leave a comment and stop by all week to increase your chances at winning those Unity gift certificates!

If you missed an earlier post, you can find them here:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

19 comments:

  1. LOL, I could use each one of those cups of coffee today, beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee cards are always fun. I have that cardstock but haven't used it yet, shame on me. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loving the way you used rainbow colors in an unpredictable order. Also loving the kraft layer that mimics the insulating holder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful cups on the cardboard background. Adulting IS hard but coffee always makes it better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I'm loving all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Such a colorful and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and colorful card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable coffee card. I love the coffee mark at the top too! A fun card with bright and bold color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute design and delicious, too! I'm a coffee lover so always love seeing that theme. And colorful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this! All those bright, cheerful coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cups are so bright and happy!! Just like I feel when I get my cuppa!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Classic Unity stamp set! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Love the sentiment
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Coffee cards are my favorite and yours doesn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete