Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Growing In Unity Day 2

Thank you for joining my week of Growing in Unity!  From Monday through Friday I will post a new creation daily that feature stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Be sure to stop by and comment each day because there will be 2 random winners from my blog comments who will each win a $20 gift credit to Unity!

On to project #2...

I created a graduation card using Unity's Totally & Utterly Amazing (KOM 5/13) stamp set.  The hats were stamped using VersaFine Clair Tulip Red and the sentiment was stamped using VersaFine Clair Nocturne.  The sentiment strip was embellished with Berry Trendy Twine and then popped up with foam tape.  The only other embellishment was silver Pearl Pen dots on the hats.  Additional adhesives used include Bearly Art precision glue and ATG.  

As I mentioned earlier, be sure to leave a comment and stop by all week to increase your chances at winning those Unity gift certificates!

If you missed an earlier post, you can find them here:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card Beth, I like the twine trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful graduation card. The addition of the tag is terrific.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great graduation card! Love the rows of hats and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I have a couple of graduation’s coming up, so I need ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! My son is a senior in high school and will be graduating in a little over a month! I have a ton of grad cards to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Graduation card, it's getting to that time my way now, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome design, and easy to customize with school colors! I made grad cards for all the seniors at the school where I worked a few years ago and used this stamp, so you brought back a great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like everything about this….the background, the repeating image, the sentiment. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice card! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative design and I love the little silver dots on the hats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great graduation card! Love the pearl pen dots you added!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like the design! I need to start looking for grad card ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card design! The horizontal lines are awesome with the rows of graduation hats. Great ideas for all graduates!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think I've ever seen that kit of the month! Love the design of your card and that "nice hat" sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute graduation card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete