Thursday, April 14, 2022

Growing In Unity Day 4

Thanks for sticking with me through my week of Growing in Unity!  From Monday through Friday I will post a new creation daily that feature stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Be sure to stop by and comment each day because there will be 2 random winners from my blog comments who will each win a $20 gift credit to Unity!

On to project #4...

The stamps from the focal panel are from Unity's Everything More stamp set.  I stamped it with Scrapbook.com Orange Spice and Midnight Blue inks and cut around it with my Brother Scan N Cut, then also cut the shadow layer with the Scan N Cut.  The butterfly was from a Unity grab bag and worked perfectly to accent the card.  The style of card is a fun fold called Diagonal Double Fold Card.  You can find the tutorial I somewhat followed to create this card HERE.  The patterned papers I used were from The Paper Studio's Orange Envy mat paper pad.  I don't usually use orange in my cards, but these papers were too pretty to pass up!  Adhesives used include Bearly Art precision glue and foam tape.
This is how the card looks when it is all opened up.  I really liked the addition of the butterfly peeking out from the inside.
As I mentioned earlier, be sure to leave a comment and stop by all week to increase your chances at winning those Unity gift certificates!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
 
If you missed an earlier post, you can find them here:

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

17 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed, fantastic card design, I often just use plain cards, this is so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun folds are one of my favorite cards to do and this one looks terrific. I agree about that butterfly fitting perfect on your card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fold and beautiful papers! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love the butterfly peeking out as well. This is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fun fold cards and have not done this one. Thanks for sharing! Gonna have to give that a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting fold! Love cards that feature a sentiment on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an amazing elegant card! I love the beautiful patterns and the sentiment with the butterfly. And to top it off the incredible way it opens. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you about using orange, but sometimes if everything else comes together, you just have to. The butterfly is the perfect addition to your card - and it is a Unity stamp! I don't usually do fun folds but this one I just may have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Love this design! Love the cute butterfly
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colors are beautiful. Love the fold. It’s a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool card! And very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great layout and your patterned papers complement each other beautifully. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This gold is amazing and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete