Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tag Tuesday~Scarecrow Tag

Hello all! For the remainder of the year, I am going to be on the Trendy Twine blog featuring quick tag ideas using products from Annie's Paper Boutique.  This week, I am sharing a simple fall tag with a sweet scarecrow on it.
I started with a Kraft Chunky Tag-It and stamped a sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set using Twilight VersaFine Clair ink.  I used a Round Scarecrow No. 2 Vintage Inspired Tag as the focal point.  It was matted with navy blue paper that was die cut with a GMD x-stitched circle die.  Isn't that scarecrow adorable?!  It comes with lovely inked edges that add such a sweet vintage feel to it.  I popped it up with foam tape onto the tag.  At the top of the tag, I added Dark Citrus Trendy Twine and a bow of Totally Navy Trendy Twine, then finished it off with Blue Berry sequins and Chocolate Truffle sequins adhered with Bearly Art precision tip glue.  Didn't it turn out cute? 

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Don't forget to check out the sampler of the month that is currently on sale!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Adorable scarecrow image and pretty twine to complete your awesome tag, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, you know I love any kind of tag, especially yours. This one is adorably sweet.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth! Your fall tag featuring that sweet scarecrow is absolutely adorable, and I'm sure it will make a lovely addition to your collection of quick tag ideas.Your tag turned out so cute, and I'm sure it will bring joy to anyone who receives it. Keep up the fantastic work with your quick tag ideas.

    ReplyDelete