Thursday, September 07, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Sheetload of Gaming Cards

Hello all! I am back on the Trendy Twine blog with a SheetLoad of gaming cards for all of the boy birthdays I have coming up in our family!  It worked out great with the Trendy Twine featured this month, Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine.
I used papers from The Paper Studio's Boy paper pad with the August 2023 SheetLoad of Cards sketch to create these 8 cards.  I thought Tag-Its were the perfect blank slate to use as a focal point on them.  For half of the cards, I used Lemon Tag-Its, stamped the sentiment from the Smile stamp set in black, added a Aqua Midnight Trendy Page DotAqua Midnight Trendy Twine, and a fussy cut video game controller from the patterned paper.  The tag was popped up with foam tape and I added a trio of Blue Berry Sequins around it.
For the other half of the cards, I made the focal point in very much the same way with the exception of using Leaf Green Tag-Its instead of the Lemon ones.  I also placed it on a different area of the card front.
Here is a look at all 8 of the cards I created.  I really love how they turned out and will be great for all video game loving kids.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

You can also find the featured twines of the month in the Aqua Sampler.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, great idea to create a group of cards ahead of time. Love the new yummy twine colors, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards look fantastic, and they're sure to be a hit with video game-loving kids. It's clear that you put a lot of thought and effort into this project, and the results speak for themselves. Great job, Beth!

    ReplyDelete