Sunday, September 17, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Vintage Car Card

Hello all! Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with a special post. It happens to be Lesley's dad's 80th birthday today, and this is the card that I created for him.  Join us in wishing him all the best on his special day!
One of the things Tom likes is vintage cars, so I knew this Unity Stamp Co. image would be a great focal point for the card!  It was stamped in Scrapbook.com Dark Chocolate ink and accented with white colored pencil.  Both the image and patterned paper panels were die cut with GMD wonky stitched rectangle dies.  The fun license plate paper is from DCWV's Treasure stack.  Around the patterned paper, I wrapped orange ribbon from the Chevron Ribbon Sampler and Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine. I then adhered that layer to the background with scor-tape. After that, I added the car panel with foam tape.  For a sentiment, I used a Petite Kraft Metal Rim Tag on which I stamped words from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set in dark chocolate ink.  Once that was glued to the front, I also embellished with two square brads in the top left corner.  I hope Tom enjoys this card and has a birthday filled with joy!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Happy 80th Birthday......gorgeous card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad is going to absolutely love this. Thank you so much for taking the time to create such a special card for him.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, you've created a truly wonderful card for this VERY special occasion. The vintage car theme is perfect, and I'm sure Tom will appreciate the thought and effort that went into making it.

    ReplyDelete