Thursday, September 21, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Halloween Tag Art Collection

Hello all!  It is definitely getting cooler, so fall and Halloween are on my mind!  Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine, one of our featured twines of the month, works perfectly for both of those themes.  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog sharing a Halloween tag art collection.
All of the patterned papers used are from G45's Steampunk Spells 8x8" pad. I used the colors within it for inspiration for the entire project!  I started with a Manila Library Pocket and decorated it with patterned paper that was wrapped with Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine. I used Scor-tape to adhere the patterned papers. The flower was made by die cutting flower layers, spritzing them with water, crumpling them up, then letting them dry and layering them with a brad. To embellish, I glued Spellbinding Sequins to the front and tied a key on with a bow of Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine.
It go inside the library pocket, I created three tags.  The first was a Lemon Tag-It decorated with an Aqua Midnight Trendy Page DotAqua Licorice Trendy Twine, and a panel from the paper pad.
Next up, a Sky Bracket Card with a panel from the patterned paper, a stamped sentiment from the APB Happy Halloween stamp set, and a bat sequin from the Spellbinding Sequins mix.
Lastly, I embellished a Mango Chunky Tag-It with another patterned paper panel and attached aqua ribbon from the Chevron Ribbon Sampler with a staple at the top of the tag.  This project was a little out of my comfort zone, but I absolutely loved creating it!  Wouldn't it be FABULOUS with shabby chic or elegant feminine themes?  I'd love to see if you try this idea with different twists!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

You can also find the featured twines of the month in the Aqua Sampler.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag set, awesome papers and twine, the colors are amazing on the twine, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! Such an amazing collection of tags and it all looks so good with the Aqua Midnight twine.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic Halloween tag art collection, Beth! The choice of different tags and the way you've decorated each one adds a nice variety to the collection. Stepping out of your comfort zone certainly paid off, as the result is truly fabulous.

    ReplyDelete