Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Curtain Fold Sympathy Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat Flourishing Thoughts stamp set.  That stamp set is a must have!!
I used DCWV's Lilac Love stack to create a curtain fold card.  You can find my previous tutorial for it HERE.  The area on the top of the card was absolutely perfect for a sentiment banner.  The sentiment from the Flourishing Thoughts stamp set was stamped in black in on a die cut.  That was popped up with foam tape.  To embellish, I added Totally Kraft and Totally Grape Trendy Twines as well as two glitter enamel dots.

Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. This card is so lovely and elegant!

    I joined the Raisin Boat rental club, I just owned too many stamps !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Those papers are absolutely gorgeous! Great take on the mood board too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. And that shade of pink is so pretty. I really like how you did the folding in the paper, it's amazing.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Beth! I LOVE the papers and the fold design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete