Monday, September 24, 2018

Pumpkin Treats

Hello my crafty friends!  Happy Monday.  Today I am on the SVG Attic blog with these cute pumpkin treats!  I decided to create these to welcome in the fall season.
The file I used is from JGW Autumn Aire.  You can find the tutorial for assemble HERE.  I cut them out of papers from DCWV's Pumpkin Patch stack and assembled them with Scotch tacky glue.  I chose to add a Ghirardelli chocolate inside and embellished with a bow of Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine.  These will be perfect to give to my boys for a fall treat!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Perfect little treats.

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little treats!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE Treats! I like the pumpkins and the yummy treats you put inside them... The boys will love this!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete