Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Fun Happy Birthday Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the beautiful Victorine Originals Happy Birthday stamp.
I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto patterned paper from The Paper Studio's Treat Yourself 6"x6" paper pad.  I trimmed that into a large banner shape and layered it with black cardstock.  I wrapped Totally Lemon Trendy Twine around the banner and added dots of Pearl Pen (Pearl Pink) on the banner before mounting it with foam tape onto the card base.  I just love how that Happy Birthday stamp makes such a bold statement on the card!

Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! The fun and festive design looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of that Big Bold Birthday Stamp! Fun Happy Papers too!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete