Monday, September 10, 2018

Trio Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends!  Happy Monday.  Today I am on the SVG Attic blog with these three trio cards.
 I really love this side profile sunflower trio card that is part of the JGW Sunflower Sunshine kit.  I used papers from Fancy Pants' Time for Spring 6x6 paper pad and wrapped Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine around it.
 The other two cards are for nephews of mine.  The patterned papers on both are from DCWV's Boyhood stack.  The rocket trio card is from SVG Outta This World kit.  I embellished with Rainbow Glossy Dots and stamped a sentiment from Pretty Cute Stamps' Super Sentiments stamp set.
 The final card is the Baseball Bat Trio Card file and is embellished with Berries Jubilee Trendy Twine and the stamps I used are from Pink and Main's Birthday Wishes stamp set.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

4 comments: