Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Confirmation Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses stamps from the Raisin Boat Handle With Prayer stamp set.  The physical stamp set is currently not available, but you can snag the digis to create a card like this one!
Once the stamps were placed on the paper how I liked them, I die cut it with a GMD wonky stitched square die.  I then blended Distress Oxides in Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, and Fired Brick with makeup brushes to create a sunset appearance.  I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut around the dove and popped that up with foam tape.  I matted the sunset paper onto a black square and added strips of coordinating washi tape to the card base before adhering the stamped layers.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the sentiment, just beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Beth! I love the blended background and the use of washi tape! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete