Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Die Cuttin' Diva's Guest Designer

Hello all!    I am back as guest designer over at the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog today.   They have a new challenge theme this week with the theme of Embossing.  Remember, you need to use a die cut to enter their challenge!   Here is what I created for inspiration:
 I did both kinds of embossing on this card, both dry and heat embossing.  I stamped the stamps from the SumMore Fun Foxy Lady stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black, then heat embossed them with clear powder.  I then colored the fox in with Spectrum Noir markers (BO3, BO4, MB4). 
 I wanted the fox to be peeking through an oval, so I die cut graduation ovals out of brown and kraft.  The kraft paper was die cut with a GMD wonky stitched rectangle die, then ran through my Spellbinders Platinum 6 with a woodgrain embossing folder.  The woodgrain really popped by distressing it with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide!  The 40 was die cut with my Cameo using the Bart font.  The only embellishments I added were matte gold brads.
Remember to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog to check out the other DT inspiration and to enter their Embossing challenge!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the sentiment, awesome card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet! I adore that little fox!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! love the cute fox!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete