Wednesday, July 03, 2019

You Can Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the SumMore Fun You Can stamp set.  It just so happens to be at a steal of a price of $5.99!
 I stamped all of the stamps using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and my stamp platform onto MAMBI breast cancer patterned paper.  For the "YOU CAN" I heat embossed it with Zing silver glitter embossing powder to add a little glitz!  I added Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine to the area between the two patterned papers and dots of Pink Glitter Pearl Pen by the script words.  Now this card is ready to send out for encouragement!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Beth, this is gorgeous. Love the colors and the touch of Raspberry Cupcake is perfect.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete