Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Owl Birthday Card

Welcome to another Wednesday!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  I am sharing this fun owl birthday card that features stamps from the Raisin Boat Night Owl stamp set.
Using my stamp platform for accurate placement, I stamped the branch (brown ink), then the owl (black ink) and masked over the owl to stamp the moon (Pumice Stone Distress Oxide).  I then stamped the party hat in green ink on white paper and cut it out with my Brother Scan N Cut and adhered it to the card.  The pom pom was made with Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine.  I stamped the stars with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide and also added dots of silver Pearl Pen.  The owl was colored with colored pencils and I added glossy accents to the eyes for extra shine.
The bottom of the card has the sentiment, once again from the Night Owl stamp set, which I stamped using black ink.  I die cut around the whole kraft panel with a GMD Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and added three rounds of Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine and tied it in a knot.  I adhered that to a layer of black and yellow cardstock and the card was complete!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and I love the pom pom!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Love the cute pom pom!
    I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete