Monday, July 22, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Floral Thanks Card

Hello everyone!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.  I made this card using the featured Trendy Twine of the month, Lemon Midnight.
I layered solid colors of cardstock then added the die cut patterned paper layer.  I poked a hole in the paper next to the flowers to lead the Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine through it and around the right side of the paper.  I added a bow of Trendy Twine to the bottom as well.  The Thanks die cut was layered with the solid cardstock as well and the finishing touch was to add Pink Diamond Sparkling Gems with Lineco Adhesive in a precision tip bottle.



Also new this month is the Lemon Midnight Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments: