Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Floral Sympathy Card

I am sharing a card with you for my very dear friend whose grandmother passed away recently.  It is never an easy thing to make sympathy cards, but I hope to brighten my friend's day at least a little with this one!
The GORGEOUS papers I used are DCWV's Bouquet De Fleur stack.  The colors and glitter in this stack are so amazing.  I absolutely love it.  The flower that I created is from SVG Attic's Pretty Purses set.  The heart doily is from the Silhouette Store.
 I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering Here:
Feb 25 Word Art Wednesday
Feb 28 Crafting By Designs monthly
Feb 28 DL.Art monthly linky
Feb 28 Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper

Feb 28 DCWV
March 1 613 Avenue Create
March 3 TTCRD

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers! Pretty heart and cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and all the springy papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the papers you used are gorgeous! The doily heart is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete