Sunday, February 15, 2015

Trendy Twine Sneak Peek

Hello friends!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine Blog.  Here is a sneak peek of my project.  I would love for you to head on over THERE to see my whole post!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Limeade Trendy Twine - Lime Green & White Bakers Twine

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

9 comments:

  1. Great sneak peek...made me curious...need to go check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute sneak! Loved your project Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun sneak Beth! Love the colors and sparkle I see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super fun sneak peek!!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the embossing! The sequins are such a fun addition and I just love the twine frame! Happy Sunday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome peek...heading over to check out the whole project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay.. I did check it out and your project looks AWESOME!!!! I LOVE the embossing and the nice touch of sequins! Great Card!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sneak--and a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sneak and I love the tag!

    ReplyDelete