Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
One of the great Design teams that I belong to is Trendy Twine.  Our design team did something a little different this year for Valentine's Day -- Secret Cupid.  Names were assigned to us and no one knew who had who.  We designed a card or tag and sent along a little treat to our assigned DT sister to make her Valentine's Day a bit more happy.  Today I am sharing the card I sent to my Trendy Twine friend, Migdalia :)
 I have had this My Mind's Eye paper that I have been drooling over and decided to actually USE it LOL!  All of the papers in that set are so gorgeous and I didn't want to cover it up very much, so I went with a simple card design.
I die cut three layers for the heart and popped it up with thin foam tape.  The absolute finishing touch was to wrap and tie a bow with the Cherry Latte Trendy Twine.  The kraft and red matched my papers perfectly!

Cherry Latte Trendy Twine - Kraft White & Red Bakers Twine

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering Here:
Feb 18 Crafting By Designs Love
Feb 18 Word Art Wednesday
Feb 23 Creative Cutting Challenge
Feb 28 Crafting By Designs monthly
Feb 28 DL.Art monthly linky
Feb 28 Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper

13 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Beth! I love that twine! Looks GREAT with the design and papers you used! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! That is one on my all time favorite TT colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love my Valentin's Day card! It is so Elegant and Stunning!! I loved all of my crafty goodies!
    P.S. I laughed so much about what you wrote about the car thing..LOL
    Happy Valentine's Day my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love that used a non traditional twine color! :) Happy Valentine's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the twine color you used Beth! One of my all time favorites!!!!! Your card is just gorgeous too!!!!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love the fun design and the color combination! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Valentine Design Beth.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

  9. This is so pretty Beth, I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth, this is very pretty. I like the twine and hearts. Thank you for taking time to share your creations with us at Word Art Wednesday in our 170th challenge. Your art is beautiful. Many BLESSINGS to you and yours,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Secret Cupid is a great idea - I bet Migdalia was delighted with this gorgeous, classic-looking card. Thanks for joining us. Marina. Creative Cutting DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card...I'm sure your secret sister LOVED it!! Thanks for sharing another wonderful project with us at The Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete