Monday, February 02, 2015

Girl Baptismal Card

My niece was baptized yesterday, and I wanted to show you the card I created for her.
 I love how elegant it turned out!  I used an embossing folder with crosses on it for the background.  The scalloped oval and 2 layers of the cross are popped up with thin foam tape for lots of dimension.  The cross itself is from My Scrap Chick.  I used a different swirly embossing folder for the white oval behind the cross.  I used liquid pearls on the pink scalloped oval and along the left side.
The white satin bow and the sunflower flat backed pearl finished off the card.  The banner was stamped with the words Faith, Hope and Love.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Feb 2 TTCRD
Feb 3 Word Art Wednesday
Feb 4 Miriam's Crafting Blog
Feb 4 Cut It Up
Feb 7 Glitter N Sparkle
Feb 7 Little Scrap Pieces
Feb 8 613 Avenue Create
Feb 28 DL.Art monthly linky

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us for our National Braille Literacy challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really elegant and beautiful, Beth ! Lovely textures and design. I just want to thank you for choosing our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door for one of your entries this week. Good luck and I hope you're going to play again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and loving the embossing. Thank you for linking your card to our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. I want to share with you God's Word in Isaiah 43:18-19 which tells us, " "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Have a wonderful day filled with the blessings of the Lord Jesus!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!! Awesome texture and love the soft pretty colors and the cross is GORGEOUS!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the elegance of your card, Beth. Super cute - anyone would love to receive a card as beautiful as this. Thanks for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda O, DT

    ReplyDelete

  6. This is so stunning. I love the whole card it is so elegant and perfect for the occasion , but the cross embossing is wonderful. Where did you get that embossing folder?
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card, the colors look so soft and pretty! The embossing looks amazing, so many awesome textures you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully done, Beth! These colors are so nice to see, especially today when I am cold and it is kinda dreary outside! Thanks so much for supporting our challenge here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete