Thursday, June 16, 2016

DCWV Stackaholic Sketch Card

Good morning all!  Beth from the DCWV Social Media Design Team here with you today with a masculine birthday card based off of this month's Stackaholic Challenge sketch.
 I really enjoyed using the Maps, Text & Ledgers stack to create this vintage card.  It is such a great vintage stack!  I layered the patterned papers with brown cardstock from DCWV's Neutrals Cardstock stack.  The card base is from DCWV's Box of Cards-Solid.
 I added some brads and May Arts ribbon for embellishments.  I also used Tombow Adhesive Dots for attaching the ribbon to the cardstock.  I popped up a couple of fussy cut stamps, the date panel, and the sentiment panel with foam tape for extra dimension.
 And if you want to participate in this month's challenge, here is the card sketch!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card and design! I just love your take on the sketch! All of the embellishments you added are just perfect for this masculine design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vintage card is awesome! I love the pretty papers and cute little elements!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine birthday card! Loved your stack especially!

    ReplyDelete