Saturday, June 18, 2016

Trendy Twine~Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends! Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.  Today I have a fun gift card bag project to share with you.
I started out by using Perfect Pairs Planner Stamps and You & Me Planner Stamps to stamp on the Small Glassine Bag.  Those bags hold gift cards perfectly!  I added some washi tape and a few Autumn Sequins to dress the bag up and add a little color.
For the bag topper, I wrapped Totally Black Trendy Twine around it multiple times and added a bow of Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine.  The hearts along the top of are stamped from the You & Me Planner Stamps.







If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Great project!! Who wouldn't love this? I like the bold colors and the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a great way to give a gift card--I need to remember this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific, love those glassine bags. Great topper too :)

    ReplyDelete