Welcome to the SVG Attic Once In A Blue June blog hop! We are so excited to have you join us today!
You should be arriving from Tracy's blog. If you happened across this post out of order, please head to the SVG Attic blog to start at the beginning of the hop.
Here is what I created for the hop:
G is for Gratitude set to adorn the tower. The paper used on the flowers is from DCWV's Wedding DIY Project stack. The leaves were cut from DCWV's All Dressed Up stack. I added liquid pearl dots to the center of the flowers and sporadically on the tower.
I think the elegance of this project makes it one of my all time favorites! What do you think?
Now how about some blog hop prizes??
3- $10 Gift Certificates to SVG Attic
1. Become a follower and/or email subscriber of each blog in the hop.
2. Leave some comment love at each stop. You can do so until midnight on Sunday, June 12th to be eligible for the prizes. (We do check this!)
3. If you do both of the above, check back at the SVG Attic blog for the winners on Tuesday, June 14th.
For extra entries:
1. "Like" our SVG Attic Facebook page and let us know you are stopping by from the hop.
2. Follow us on Pinterest for amazing inspiration!
Then comment on this blog again telling us what you did for the extra entries!
Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
I hope you have enjoyed this stop on our hop! Be sure to head on over to the other stops for more inspiration. Comment and become a follower to be eligible for the prizes!
P.S. SVG Attic is having an awesome SALE right now! Get your wishlist files today.