Saturday, June 11, 2016

SVG Attic Once In A Blue June Blog Hop

Welcome to the SVG Attic Once In A Blue June blog hop!  We are so excited to have you join us today!

At each stop of the hop we hope you will be inspired by the creativity of SVG Attic's AMAZING Inspiration Team. You are sure to find many wonderful projects that will be at the top of your crafting lists!

You should be arriving from Tracy's blog. If you happened across this post out of order, please head to the SVG Attic blog to start at the beginning of the hop.

Here is what I created for the hop:

I made the Eiffel Tower from SVG Attic's SDS Paris Voyage set using blue and black cardstock.
Then I used varying sizes of the flower and leaf files from the box in the G is for Gratitude set to adorn the tower.  The paper used on the flowers is from DCWV's Wedding DIY Project stack.  The leaves were cut from DCWV's All Dressed Up stack.  I added liquid pearl dots to the center of the flowers and sporadically on the tower.
I think the elegance of this project makes it one of my all time favorites!  What do you think?


Now how about some blog hop prizes??


3- $10 Gift Certificates to SVG Attic

What do you need to do to be eligible for these amazing prizes?
1. Become a follower and/or email subscriber of each blog in the hop.
2. Leave some comment love at each stop. You can do so until midnight on Sunday, June 12th to be eligible for the prizes.  (We do check this!)
3. If you do both of the above, check back at the SVG Attic blog for the winners on Tuesday, June 14th.

For extra entries: 
1.  "Like" our SVG Attic Facebook page and let us know you are stopping by from the hop.
2.  Follow us on Pinterest for amazing inspiration!
Then comment on this blog again telling us what you did for the extra entries!

Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
Tracy
Beth (You are here!  Last stop on the hop!)

I hope you have enjoyed this stop on our hop! Be sure to head on over to the other stops for more inspiration. Comment and become a follower to be eligible for the prizes!

P.S.  SVG Attic is having an awesome SALE right now!  Get your wishlist files today.

31 comments:

  1. Very cool. This would make a great table centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have shown this design off in a completely stylish way. Love your flower embellishments. Sometimes I forget how many flowers and other smaller elements from many kits could be used in this way of projects that are not already associated in that way. Inspiring - or should I say "Magnifique!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project!!! So many things this could be used for from a really pretty center piece to an awesome cake topper. Fab project. Love the colours and the little flower embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! pretty much all I can say.. just beautiful, you did not miss a single thing, love the added lil embellies on the tower itself in pearl white.. Thank you for sharing this beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on this tower! It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is gorgeous! Love the flowers, Love the Blue, Love the pearls. Love, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ! Can I faint now in total awe at how beautiful this is ?? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering where this beauty was! Love the pop of blue behind the black.

    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Fabulous project. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning! I am in love with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. JUST STUNNING! I love the colors, the flowers...everything looks amazing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no words for how stunning this is...(hehe well I guess I do) ....gorgeous simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is just gorgeous!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it. What a beautiful job. Looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the original needs to be update to look like your upgrade. I'll notify the french government. I love how classy it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Eiffel Tower, it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Eiffel tower is so beautiful! I love the flowers you made.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!! What a fabulous project to end the hop with!!
    You are absolutely amazing! The Eiffel tower is Gorgeous!!I love the elegant & pretty flowers.STUNNING job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow what an amazing project, just gorgeous,

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it is STUNNING beth! As always you amaze me! Also congrats on DCWV!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning, breathtaking, WOW! I love the file tower and your project is AMAZING!! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! WOW! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beth, this is such a breath taking project! so so beautiful! Love the tiny pearl dots, adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have no words! Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning just doesn't begin to cover it. That doesn't surprise me though.

    ReplyDelete