Sunday, June 19, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Father's Day Toolbox

Today a some of my Trendy Twine sisters and I have Father's Day projects up on the Trendy Twine blog. Stop over there for even more inspiration!  Here is what I created for the occasion.
I started out with a Small Kraft Gable Box and cut along the perforated lines underneath the handle part.  I kept the handle parts and then adhered the two trimmed flaps into the inside of the box.  I stamped the Wood Grain Stamp from Unity all over the folded box.  Once I assembled the box, I hot glued the handle in place so it would stay where it needed to be!
For the sentiment, I used a Kraft Tag with Metal Rim and tied it on the toolbox with Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine.  I also used the same twine to wrap around the toolbox for extra visual interest. The brads that looked like screws were a great addition as well.  I filled the toolbox with kraft shred and tools that I had cut out from SVG Attic's PSD Toolbox Kit.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


7 comments:

  1. Super Cool, Cute and FUN!! LOVE this!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Beth! Great use of all the files and paper!

    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Father's Day project!! I love how you used all those products too!! :) Have a wonderful Sunday! Btw, these are my kind of tools!! Ones that you can't injure yourself with!! Haha! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous job transforming that gable into a tool box. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing project, I love everything about it! Those brads are way cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fantastic project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative and all the details are amazing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete