Friday, June 03, 2016

Disney Collection by Jamberry FROZEN wraps!

Okay, I know this isn't a crafty post, but I just wanted to shout it out to the WORLD that Jamberry released their Frozen wraps to their Disney Collection by Jamberry.

Seriously.  I don't think they could be any cuter!  The best part is there are even two wrap sets that are for girls (up to around age 8).  I only have boys, but I do have nieces who totally LOVE this movie and would do anything to have these princesses on their little fingers :)








OH, and now, Disney Collection by Jamberry wraps are included in the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE deal!  How awesome is that?!

Don't you just love them?  I know I do!  All of these are now available on my Jamberry website, so if you are considering getting some, I would really appreciate it if you would order through me :)  Every little bit helps fund my scrapbooking/pretty nails/and family!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty, and pretty nail day ;)

1 comment: