Monday, July 17, 2017

Bee Hive Card

Hello crafty friends!  I am on the SVG Attic blog today with this bee hive card.
This card was solely inspired by some new papers I got!  The DCWV Watercolor Garden stack had these amazing bee inspired papers in it and I knew I had to make something with them, so this card was created!  The file I used from SVG Attic is from the JGW Blooming Card kit.
I distressed the cuts with various colors of Distress Inks to add more dimension to the card.  I kept it pretty simple, only adding a few sequins for embellishments.
Here is a look at the kit that I used:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

6 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the beehive shape!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, I just love the shaped design! You picked out the perfect papers for your card! Fun addition of the sequins on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun design! Beautiful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buzzing by to say this is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee-U-tiful design! haha... had to go with the theme am I right? LOL I LOVE Shaped Cards.. this one is awesome.. fun papers too!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete