Monday, July 31, 2017

Celebrate Ship Card

Hello crafty friends! I am on the SVG Attic blog today with this cruise ship card that I made for my sister's birthday.  Her husband surprised her with an Alaskan cruise for her birthday present, so I went with that theme for her card.
 
The card and envelope files are from JGW Paris Voyage.  The "celebrate" sentiment is from JGW Take the Cake.  I used papers from DCWV's Silver Leaf and Peri & Peach stacks to create this card.  I embellished with Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine and GMD Soft Pink Pearls.
I love that this card has a coordinating envelope file to go with it!

Here is a look at the JGW Paris Voyage set:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card & envelope! Fun design too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Beth!! I love the ship shape!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I absolutely love the shaped design! Gorgeous papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pattern papers and what a COOL card! Awesome design/shape!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete