Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Lamp Post Christmas Card

This month I am going to share a few Christmas cards with you!  After all, anytime is a good time to celebrate Christmas, but especially Christmas in July :)
This card features several Gina Marie Designs dies from Scrapbook Outlet including GMD Fleur Oval die set, GMD Iron Lanterns die set and GMD Stitched Rectangles die set.
The patterned papers are from DCWV's Cranberry Christmas stack.  The sentiment uses the APB Merry Christmas stamp set, Versamark Chalk White ink and WOW white embossing powder.  I used Cranberry Trendy Twine to add the sign to the lamppost.  The glow behind the lamp was created by sponging Antique Linen Distress Ink on the white background.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Beth!! I love the lamppost and the background paper!! The twine bow is a beautiful touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the dies you used too! I think we both had the same idea with our Christmas in July cards, I have a few more to share this month too!

    ReplyDelete