Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Serenity Prayer Cross Card

Happy Wednesday!  Today is my day to post on the Victorine Originals blog.  It is a serenity prayer card.
First, I stamped the Victorine Originals Serenity Prayer Cross stamp using Versafine Onyx Black ink and my Hampton Art stamp press on paper from DCWV's Country Floral stack.  I used GMD Crochet Lace Oval dies to cut and layer the stamp.  A GMD scalloped stitched rectangle die was used for the background cut.
For embellishments, I used GMD Sunset colors enamel dots and pretty roses that matched the patterned paper.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Remember, we have our Summer Vacation challenge going on right now!  Here is the inspiration photo for it.  You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

New to Victorine Originals?


You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. This is so stunning, Beth!! I love the Serenity prayer in the shape of a cross!! You framed it so beautifully!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love all of the dies you used to create this gorgeous card! Those flowers are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete