Thursday, July 06, 2017

Cardinal Wreath Card

Hello everyone!  Today I am changing things up a bit and sharing a Christmas card with you.  This one features the Layered Cardinal Die from Gina Marie Designs.
Honestly, this bird is stunning!  I love all the different layers that you can ink to add extra dimension.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Fired Brick and Weathered Wood on the cardinal and Mowed Lawn on the wreath.  Speaking of the wreath, that was created by using the two larger sizes of the GMD Regal Doily Circle Die simultaneously.  I think it made a wonderful wreath, don't you?
The two base layers of the card were die cut with GMD stitched rectangle dies.  The zig zag stamp along the sides of the woodgrain panel is a BoBunny Stitches stamp.  I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink on it.  The sentiment is from APB Let It Snow stamp set, and that was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I used my Hampton Art Stamp perfect with all of the stamps on this card.
That bow up at the top...it is from the GMD Ice Skate die set.  I embellished the wreath with Xmas Red Stickles.  All of the papers used on this card were from DCWV's Merry Memories stack.
The adhesives I used were Tombow Xtreme, ATG, foam tape and Zig 2 Way pen.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
July 12 Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenge
July 31 DL.Art Monthly Linky

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and very festive for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty wreath!! A lovely holiday card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning, Beth!! The cardinal is gorgeous!! Adding that die to my wish list!! I love the papers and the pretty wreath!! Beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! The cardinal is gorgeous circled within the doily! Fabulous papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cardinal! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete