Friday, July 07, 2017

Victorine Originals Challenge #6 ~ Ahoy Landlubbers

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the Victorine Originals blog with the theme of "Ahoy Landlubbers". Here is what I created for inspiration!
I started by making the ship stamp from the Victorine Originals Ship Set my focal point of the card.  It is simply stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink on white paper.  I die cut the image out with a Cottage Cutz stitched square die.  The background was created by using various strips of paper from DCWV's Beach House stack and making them into banners and adhering them to my card base.
The sentiment is from the V.O. Floral and Sayings stamp set and I stamped it on vellum with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  A couple of brads held the vellum in place.
So, now on to the details on how to play along with the challenge...
Head on over to the Victorine Originals blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s that follow the above theme and/or color scheme. They do not have to use Victorine Originals stamps on them. We can't wait to see what you create!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to Victorine Originals?


You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Using that boat as your focal point works perfectly. I like the sentiment on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Beth!! I love the ship and the banner background!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!!I love the ship set!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete