Friday, January 31, 2020

50 Years Anniversary Card

Good morning crafty friends!  I have an aunt and uncle who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary earlier this year.  What an accomplishment!  This is the card I created for them.  If this card looks familiar, it is because I posted a 25th anniversary card with the same style last year :)
I cut a paper from DCWV's Mercury Glass stack with Crafter's Companion Classic Floral Frame die.  It is so gorgeous!  I added a Sizzix adhesive sheet to the back of the paper before I die cut it to make it easier to adhere to my card.  The 50 was created in my SCAL software with the Fantasy font. I sized it at 1.75" wide then copy/pasted it and shadowed the second set. It was popped up with foam tape on the card. The word "years" was stamped with the Details Alphabet Stamps-Lovers Lane Uppercase Font.  They are individual letter stamps that snap together to create custom word stamps.  The ink color I used was Scrapbook.com Camel ink.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, truly an accomplishment!! Congratulations to them AND you for designing such a beautiful keepsake for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful and Congrats to your Aunt & Uncle! My In Laws will hit there 50th the beginning of March! Such an amazing accomplishment! I just love the gold and how it looks a little shabby chic! Fabulous!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete