Friday, January 24, 2020

6 Pack Retirement Box Card

Good morning everyone! It has been quite a while since I have posted a project that is just something that I made without it being for a design team. This card is one that I made for my father-in-law for his retirement at the beginning of the month. He loved it!
I started with a file from the Silhouette Design Store that was a six pack of beer box card. On a side note I could have also purchased a very similar design (part of the Sunday With Dad kit) from SVG Cuts, but I had a balance in the Silhouette store so I decided to go that route.
The papers I used on it were Kraft cardstock and DCWV's Guy stack. The stamp is from Raisin Boat's No Loss For Words stamp set, which was stamped in Scrapbook.com Cinnamon ink. That is the only stamp set I have in my big collection that has a sentiment for retirement so I was thankful that I had that on hand! Once it was all assembled I added a bow of Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine and some Gina Marie Designs Paradise enamel dots.
Here is a top view of the card so you can see more of the details. The whole card was assembled using Scotch tacky glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. This is just too cute!! I love it my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I just made one of these for my husband's birthday in March
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! I love the pattern paper and the fun 3D card design! Cool retirement card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete