Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Father Sunset Card

Hello all!  I'm back with another post for SumMore Fun today.  Once again, I am using the beautiful Raisin Boat Pier Happiness stamp set to create my card.
It is a simple card with all the stamping done in black ink!  The wow factor is the ink blending to create a sunset scene.  I simply love the sentiment on the card.  I tried to keep that same heartfelt message with the trees and birds, showing a "father and child" in both areas of the card.
The sunset blending was created with Scrapbook.com inks in Daffodil, Orange Spice, and Mardi Gras.  I blended Midnight Blue ink in from the outer edges as well.  Distress Oxide inks also blend beautifully and this scene could easily be re-created with those as well.  I simply matted the stamped layer onto black cardstock to create the card front and it was complete.  

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! So pretty Beth! I love the blended sky you've created and those stamps go so perfectly to make a fantastic scene!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete