Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Valentine Wreath Card

Good morning!  Today I am back with another Valentine's Day card on the SumMore Fun blog.  This one uses the Raisin Boat Springtime Love stamp set, which I absolutely LOVE!
I started by stamping a white cardstock panel for the background.  I used Rainy Day SB.com ink on the wreath stamp from the Raisin Boat Springtime Love stamp set and randomly stamped over the whole paper.  The dark gray and white scalloped circles were die cut with Cottage Cutz dies and I stamped a wreath onto the white layer with SB.com Pink Flamingo ink.  I added the tiny hearts to the wreath with Confetti Pink ink and the open hearts with Mixed Berry ink.  I filled in the open hearts with Glitter Pink Pearl Pen.
On the bottom half of the card, I added a sentiment from the Raisin Boat Springtime Love stamp set in Mixed Berry ink and also filled the heart in with Glitter Pink Pearl Pen.  To embellish, I wrapped Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine around the card front before adhering it to the card base.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

5 comments:

  1. So sweet Beth! I love the addition of the twine. You are my twine mentor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and background! Simply perfect for Valentine's day!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Valentine card! Love the background
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card!! love the cute little hearts.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete