Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Sewing Scraps Card

Hello and happy Wednesday!  I am posting for the SumMore Fun blog today.  This time I am bringing back one of my very first Victorine Originals stamp sets...the Sewing set.  It has been three years since I first got this set and still love it to pieces!
This card was different for me.  It is supposed to look like fabric scraps and therefore is haphazard.  NOT how I usually create, but the Carta Bella Sew Lovely paper scraps were begging to be used!  I simply adhered the patterned paper onto the 5x7'' card base and then filled in the gaps with stamps from the Sewing set in brown ink.
The sentiment was also stamped in brown and is from the Victorine Originals Floral and Sayings stamp set, ANOTHER of my absolute favorites! <3  The only embellishments were some buttons and a a little sewing thread through a couple of them.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

5 comments:

  1. Oh Beth! this is the sweetest card ever!! I love sewing and cards so this is a match made in heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Beth! It has a collage-style look, which I love, and the papers are gorgeous! What a great stamp set too, everything works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Beth! I love the Vintage look/design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete